The Bloomin' Bauer's

A diary of our family stories

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So long 2010

The new year has come, and now I'm just barely getting to write about it. Wasn't 2010 just a fabulous year! Last year I wrote:

Some goals I have for 2010 are:
1. Get this baby outta me! :) Hopefully without a c-section.
2. Hopefully lose a majority of the baby weight, if not all of it.
3. Move to Tennessee! Get a better paying, and better benefited job for Brian.
4. Keep going to school as long as I'm in Utah.
5. Try to afford preschool for Lily.

I have to say that I've done quite well! I had my beautiful baby boy without a c-section, check! I lost all the baby weight! Yup, 32 pounds, lost, check! WOOO! We didn't get to move to Tennessee. But Brian did get a better paying and better benefited job, check! I'm still going to school and doing quite wonderfully, check! Lily got to go to preschool which has been the best thing for her, check! Way to go me for setting some realistic goals.

So 2010 was a fantastic year.

My hopes and dreams for 2011
1. Move to Knoxville, Tennessee this year. We are currently attempting to clean the house up to get it ready to be put on the market in February. The market isn't looking too good, but if God wants us to move, He can definitely make it happen.
2. Get into a bigger house. We are so growing out of this one.
3. Get Brian into another good company that really takes care of him. Maybe even get a job out of the truck driving business.
4. Keep going to school. I can transfer to University of Tennessee if we do move this year.
5. Get Benny to sleep through the night. I'm so tired, enough said.
6. Get Lily into kindergarten, see her start to really succeed in school. Hopefully start teaching her how to read!
7. I really want to start painting again. I miss it so bad and I feel this desire in the back of my head, trying to get me to start again.
8. Keep being healthy! I want to keep running and eating well. I would love to be at my long-term goal weight by the end of the year. Only 17 pounds to go!
9. I would love to hope and dream for my own car. We've been a 1 car family for 3 years now. It's been affordable but hard on me to be stuck at home while Brian's working. If we're able to do it, I would love it, but I can probably go one more year if it means moving this year instead.
10. Start the process of being completely debt free. I don't think we can do it this year especially if we move, but I'm hoping in the next 2 years to be debt free!

Happy new year everyone!

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter