The Bloomin' Bauer's

A diary of our family stories

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

9-10 months old




It's so hard to keep up with my growing boy. He's 11 months today, so I better get caught up on his accomplishments for 9-10 months old.

- He weighs about 20 pounds now
- He has 8 teeth now! He's been the crabbiest baby!
- He now enjoys making a mess, to my dismay
- He dances anytime he hears music, it's the cutest thing you'd ever see
- He claps his hands when he's happy
- He shakes his head no when we tell him no. Sometimes just for fun too.
- He gives big, sloppy, open mouth baby kisses. And he gives hugs too
- He cruises on all the furniture, walls, and even walks behinds me while holding onto my legs.
- He does the whole finger grab walk (holds my fingers while he walks)
- He sings when I sing.
- He is drinking formula out of a cup - I'm hoping to have him weaned very soon!
- He still sleeps like a newborn, I wish I could figure it out. I'm just guessing that my kids don't like to sleep, since Lily did the same thing
- He has started eating some big boy food like chicken nuggets, cheese, and crackers.
- He is learning how to say "All done." But doesn't say many other words.

I can't believe that he's going to be 1 next month! My baby is growing up!
-

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter