The Bloomin' Bauer's

A diary of our family stories

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chistmas Celebration Day 5 - The aquarium in Gatlinburg

On Day 5 of the Christmas Celebration we drove to Gatlinburg, TN which reminded me a lot of Park City in Utah. It's a touristy town up in the mountains. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was on the drive there in spite of it being in the dead of winter. I couldn't get enough of the mountains, trees, and water. And the fact that there was no snow! I loved that. My parents took all of us to the Aquarium. I knew Brian would love this, since we have a 120 gallon fish tank at home. Also the kids were going to be super excited too!

I love my mom's face - loving on the Benny boo!

Silly Craziness

Happy happy excitement!

The sharks were amazing!
The tunnel of the aquarium was the best part - a tunnel of glass with fish and sharks all over!
Benny was incredibly grumpy there because of his 4 teeth coming in. Luckily I had my mom around to help our with the poor boy!
Yikes!

We loved the saw-fish. Lily looks amazed!
Mom and Dad being silly in the gift shop!

Checking out the sting rays!
Benny even got a kick out of it at the end!



My favorite were the sting rays! They are like underwater flowers. I couldn't get over how pretty they are!

That concludes day 5 of the Christmas extravaganza!















0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter