The Bloomin' Bauer's

A diary of our family stories

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chistmas Celebration Day 4 - Christmas Pageant


Christmas Celebration Day 4 was pretty fun. We spent the day at my parent's house recovering from our jetlag. I got to see the church that my Dad is the pastor of. I thought it was pretty awesome to see his name on the sign. The church was having a children's Christmas pageant that night. My mom had my kids being sheep in the play. Rachel was their shepherd. It was pretty cute.

Baaa goes Benny


My sister with all the sheep at the pageant.
Sweet Lily, she was having the worst time feeling afraid of doing this. But she warmed up to the idea since she was hanging out with her auntie.


This is at the dinner afterwards. Benny just hanging out with his Grammy.

There's Day 4!











0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter