The Bloomin' Bauer's

A diary of our family stories

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September, the month of change

We've had a super busy month. The winds of change have blown out way and we have great new things going on for each of us!


Brian got a new job! He now works for ModSpace. He moves the modular offices and portables around. This company treats him so well. He has his own office and computer, his own truck and tools, his own company cell phone, and they just keep spoiling him with more and more great things. He got a $4 an hour raise plus excellent benefits. The company gives him 20 days of paid time off just to start. Brian hasn't even had that much time off in the past 4 years. I'm so excited for him to be part of a great company. There's also the possibility of transferring someday to another location so we may have the opportunity to move someday.

I started school again. I'm taking 3 classes this semester instead of 2 and it has been kicking my butt. I am taking Math, Abnormal Psychology, and Adolescent Psychology. I feel like I am either taking care of kids, studying, or cleaning my house. I'm hoping that things get easier soon, cause I'm worn out.

Lily started preschool this year. She's a part of the Royal tots preschool at Roy High school. I'm so excited that we got her into a preschool this year. It's affordable, I can walk there (hopefully year round cause it's not very far), and I really like the teachers. She already loves it! She was so brave the first day, no tears or anything. She was just like, "Bye Mom," and that was it. She's doing so good there according the the teachers. She's already made a few friends. I'm so proud of my little girl!

Our of all the crazy changes we did get to do one fun thing. We got to go to the Utah State Fair. We had a really fun time seeing all the booths and the animals.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter