The Bloomin' Bauer's

A diary of our family stories

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Benny! Oh Boy!

My sweet Benny

Benny's 6 months post is overdue, and today he's now 7 months old! Boy I've been busy!
He's growing up so fast! He weighs 16 pounds 14 ounces (50%), and is 26 1/2 " (60%).
Benny has had quite the accomplishments this month
-He can sit up on his own
-He rolls all over the room
-He's on the verge of crawling. He sticks his bum up in the air and tries to get going. I find him on his tummy in the middle of the night practicing...and screaming
-He hasn't slept well this entire month due to shots which gave him hives (aah!) and teeth
-He has two teeth now, and can I say ouch, I'm still nursing him and he bites
-He said his first word, "Dada" Brian's thrilled!
-He plays with toys like craziness, he loves the ones that make noise
-He loves to swing the the swing outside and laughs the whole time
-He likes to sit in the grass but has now started pulling it out and trying to eat it
-He grabs everything, my hair, necklaces, things I'm holding. He'll be into everything when he really starts crawling
-He really has started enjoying story-time. He loves the music time and bubbles
-He loves to eat everything from pears, to sweet potatoes, to peas and baby mum mum's.

I love my little boy! I love seeing him grow up so well!






0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter