The Bloomin' Bauer's

A diary of our family stories

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3rd trimester here we come!


So now I'm officially 27 weeks along. 6 months pregnant! I'm now entering the 3rd trimester. So is it all down hill from here? I'm hoping. Everything has been going well for the pregnancy. I'm not loving the numbers on the scale but they are still less than last time I was pregnant which is something to be proud of. With the crazy amounts of snow that keep falling I am finding it hard to stay active but am doing my best to do something, workout videos, cleaning, and hopefully a walk soon when the freezer outside starts to warm up. I do feel like I'm growing so fast but I have enjoyed being pregnant so far. The woes of pregnancy haven't been too bad besides the occasional sleepless night, bad mood, back pain, and leg cramps. But I can't complain. I have a sweet little kicking boy who I can't wait to meet. I'm already nesting. I'm all ready to clean the house, put up the crib, and get out all the baby clothes but I'm making myself wait a bit longer. I do have some cute baby clothes but am so ready to go on a shopping spree for baby items. My next doctor's appointment is my glucose tolerance test, hopefully everything turns out fine with that. Brian and I have got to get crackin' on a name for this little boy otherwise he'll just end up being Baboo forever! I'm still loving Benjamin and Brian loves Mark. So we'll see where we go from there on the name subject.

I am now officially done with the fall semester! I'm so happy to have a 3 week break until next semester. I've worked hard and am hoping for some good grades. Hopefully spring semester is a breeze because I'll be having this baby right smack dab in the middle of the semester. I'm taking lower division freshman classes, nutrition, and human biology so I'm hoping for a low stress and workload.

My mom, dad, 2 brothers, and sister are moving to Rogersville, TN on December 19th, less than 2 weeks now. It's going to be hard to have them gone but I'm glad they are getting the chance to move. My dad will be the new pastor for the Presbyterian church. They'll be living less than an hour from most of my mom's family. Brian and I are hoping that 6 months or less from now we'll be able to sell our house and join them in the same area. We're hoping and praying it'll be possible!

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter