The Bloomin' Bauer's

A diary of our family stories

Saturday, July 17, 2010

On the 4th


Our family

The 4th of July was a lot of fun. It was a surprisingly cool 4th this year. The high was only in the 70s and fabulous. We had the in-laws over for a BBQ. Then we did sparklers with Lily. She has been begging ever since to do more sparklers. Sparklers are incredibly fun with a slow shutter speed on the camera. We really did end up having a really good time that day. The icing on the cake was the fact I found out that day that my mom and Jimmy were coming to visit on August 3rd. I'm so happy and excited to see them.
Patriotic Lily
Smiley boy

My 2 amazing kids
Super planeGetting so big
Brian lighting some fireworks
Sparkler time

Two at once

I thought this picture was fun cause Lily is a ghost.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter